Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post Reply
vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by vamshi » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm

WI beat India and go 1-0 up in the series

User avatar
IamBatman
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by IamBatman » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 pm

I am Batman B-)
Image

vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by vamshi » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:05 am

IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 pm
I am Batman B-)
Roll... Batman, Superman, HeMan, SpiderMan, IronMan, Showman all one and Only King Kohli :X :X :X
Rohit Sharma is SheMan :roll: :roll: :roll:

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by sandeep sunstar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:54 pm

vamshi wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:05 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 pm
I am Batman B-)
Roll... Batman, Superman, HeMan, SpiderMan, IronMan, Showman all one and Only King Kohli :X :X :X
Rohit Sharma is SheMan :roll: :roll: :roll:
why u hate rohit sharama he is human right
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

User avatar
IamBatman
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by IamBatman » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:26 pm

vamshi wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:05 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 pm
I am Batman B-)
Roll... Batman, Superman, HeMan, SpiderMan, IronMan, Showman all one and Only King Kohli :X :X :X
Rohit Sharma is SheMan :roll: :roll: :roll:
But Kohli flopped in world cup as captain and player
Image

vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by vamshi » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 am

IamBatman wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:26 pm
vamshi wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:05 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:39 pm
I am Batman B-)
Roll... Batman, Superman, HeMan, SpiderMan, IronMan, Showman all one and Only King Kohli :X :X :X
Rohit Sharma is SheMan :roll: :roll: :roll:
But Kohli flopped in world cup as captain and player
Roll he was the second highest run getter for India and also he took us to semis which is good achievement :YMAPPLAUSE:
If Kohli had opened the innings we would have won all matches and lifted the WorldCup :YMHUG:

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:50 am

vamshi wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 am
IamBatman wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:26 pm
vamshi wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:05 am


Roll... Batman, Superman, HeMan, SpiderMan, IronMan, Showman all one and Only King Kohli :X :X :X
Rohit Sharma is SheMan :roll: :roll: :roll:
But Kohli flopped in world cup as captain and player
Roll he was the second highest run getter for India and also he took us to semis which is good achievement :YMAPPLAUSE:
If Kohli had opened the innings we would have won all matches and lifted the WorldCup :YMHUG:
totally agree lost bcoz of iron leg doni
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Goodman
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by Goodman » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

superbad
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:46 am

Re: Sports Discussion - King Kohli rules

Post by superbad » Mon May 10, 2021 12:18 pm

RCB was winning IPL this year but this besharm na Mumbayi postponed it using Ambani funds

Post Reply