Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 am

Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:40 am
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:59 am
This guy's time is up in KFI. He can't do roles outside of his stereotype, and his acting skills are limited as well. Keeps making same kind of movies again and again. Better retire and become a producer.
This is what a sadist who wants to be unique can do.. Sit in front of computer and comment just to get highlighted.. You remember me one thatha character in Rajkumaara movie who dislikes each and everything in life and always in a negative mindset.
Appu is already a producer and has produced a gem of a movie so better get your facts right as well.
you reminds** me :roll: :roll:
welcome goody
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:45 am

:D :) :))
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 am
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:59 am
This guy's time is up in KFI. He can't do roles outside of his stereotype, and his acting skills are limited as well. Keeps making same kind of movies again and again. Better retire and become a producer.
This is what a sadist who wants to be unique can do.. Sit in front of computer and comment just to get highlighted.. You remember me one thatha character in Rajkumaara movie who dislikes each and everything in life and always in a negative mindset.
Appu is already a producer and has produced a gem of a movie so better get your facts right as well.

This is what a typical sadist fanboy would respond to genuine concerns about sorry state of so called superstars. There's nothing negative or complaining mindset here, it's general feedback to stars about their movies as person who pays money to watch movies. In order to satisfy fanboys and bucket-holders, these stars stick to stereotype movies that all look same. See craps like "Odeya", "Yajamaana", "Upendra I Love You" etc. why are they making those movies? I know PRK is a producer and has produced good movies, so it's good for him and audience to take it fulltime. For example, I saw some good movies this year such as "Ond Kathe Hella", "Chambal", "Kavaludaari", "Birbal" along with craps such as "Pailwan", "Upendra I Love You", "Aa Drushya" (crap because it's a remake trying to encash on another remake title).

Just because u did not like u cannot call other movies as crap .. my dear friend :D :)) :((
u can get crores of people who call chambal as semi crap and birbal as fully crap :roll:

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:47 am

Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:45 am
:D :) :))
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 am
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 am

This is what a sadist who wants to be unique can do.. Sit in front of computer and comment just to get highlighted.. You remember me one thatha character in Rajkumaara movie who dislikes each and everything in life and always in a negative mindset.
Appu is already a producer and has produced a gem of a movie so better get your facts right as well.

This is what a typical sadist fanboy would respond to genuine concerns about sorry state of so called superstars. There's nothing negative or complaining mindset here, it's general feedback to stars about their movies as person who pays money to watch movies. In order to satisfy fanboys and bucket-holders, these stars stick to stereotype movies that all look same. See craps like "Odeya", "Yajamaana", "Upendra I Love You" etc. why are they making those movies? I know PRK is a producer and has produced good movies, so it's good for him and audience to take it fulltime. For example, I saw some good movies this year such as "Ond Kathe Hella", "Chambal", "Kavaludaari", "Birbal" along with craps such as "Pailwan", "Upendra I Love You", "Aa Drushya" (crap because it's a remake trying to encash on another remake title).

Just because u did not like u cannot call other movies as crap .. my dear friend :D :)) :((
u can get crores of people who call chambal as semi crap and birbal as fully crap :roll:
:-BD :-BD :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by vamshi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:49 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:28 pm
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:05 am



This is what a typical sadist fanboy would respond to genuine concerns about sorry state of so called superstars. There's nothing negative or complaining mindset here, it's general feedback to stars about their movies as person who pays money to watch movies. In order to satisfy fanboys and bucket-holders, these stars stick to stereotype movies that all look same. See craps like "Odeya", "Yajamaana", "Upendra I Love You" etc. why are they making those movies? I know PRK is a producer and has produced good movies, so it's good for him and audience to take it fulltime. For example, I saw some good movies this year such as "Ond Kathe Hella", "Chambal", "Kavaludaari", "Birbal" along with craps such as "Pailwan", "Upendra I Love You", "Aa Drushya" (crap because it's a remake trying to encash on another remake title).
You and genuine concerns :YMDEVIL:
So only Appu doing craps and he should retire and rest all so called superstars should continue with their craps. This is your general feedback.. Fine continue your so called genuine concerns by making such humiliating posts and enjoy sadistically...

I think you've become blind due to sadistic fanboyism. Didn't you read what I just said about other craps in my above post?
You are biggest sadist... Only after I objected to your comment on Puneeth you are acting like you are having concerns genuinely...
Retire aagbekanthe nonsense

vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by vamshi » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:53 am

Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:40 am
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:59 am
This guy's time is up in KFI. He can't do roles outside of his stereotype, and his acting skills are limited as well. Keeps making same kind of movies again and again. Better retire and become a producer.
This is what a sadist who wants to be unique can do.. Sit in front of computer and comment just to get highlighted.. You remember me one thatha character in Rajkumaara movie who dislikes each and everything in life and always in a negative mindset.
Appu is already a producer and has produced a gem of a movie so better get your facts right as well.
you reminds** me :roll: :roll:
Remind and not reminds :roll: :roll: :roll:

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 am

Naanyaru! wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:44 am
Santhosh gave new life to Appi or else appi would have been in tier 2 :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:06 am

vamshi wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:53 am
Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:40 am
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 am

This is what a sadist who wants to be unique can do.. Sit in front of computer and comment just to get highlighted.. You remember me one thatha character in Rajkumaara movie who dislikes each and everything in life and always in a negative mindset.
Appu is already a producer and has produced a gem of a movie so better get your facts right as well.
you reminds** me :roll: :roll:
Remind and not reminds :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 am

Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 am
Naanyaru! wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:44 am
rajmlli gave new life to sudeep or else undee would have been in tier 4 :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:09 am

vamshi wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:49 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:28 pm
vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 am

You and genuine concerns :YMDEVIL:
So only Appu doing craps and he should retire and rest all so called superstars should continue with their craps. This is your general feedback.. Fine continue your so called genuine concerns by making such humiliating posts and enjoy sadistically...

I think you've become blind due to sadistic fanboyism. Didn't you read what I just said about other craps in my above post?
You are biggest sadist... Only after I objected to your comment on Puneeth you are acting like you are having concerns genuinely...
Retire aagbekanthe nonsense
:)) :)) O:-) O:-) L-) L-)

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Yuvaratna - PuneethRajkumar and Santhosh Anandram combo

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 am

sandeep sunstar wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:07 am
Goodman wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 am
Naanyaru! wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:44 am
rajkumari gave new life to und e puneetha or else undee unnonatha would have been unning life long in tier koja 9 :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post Reply