Miscellaneous Discussions

Goodman
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Goodman » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:39 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 am
When is AKums going to close this forum?

when u run away like hedi
undeenaatha
puneethan always in flaops and berpa :roll: :roll:

tenniskrishna
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by tenniskrishna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:08 am

Goodman wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:39 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 am
When is AKums going to close this forum?

when u run away like hedi
undeenaatha
puneethan always in flaops and berpa :roll: :roll:
where did i run away like heedi? i am still there in daridra wahtsapp groupu.. why puneethan came in between here? :roll:

tenniskrishna
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by tenniskrishna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am

guys, where are all old members.. bring thm back..

Vinod Jharang
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:04 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Vinod Jharang » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am

Roll

Nolan Anna
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Nolan Anna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:22 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am
guys, where are all old members.. bring thm back..
Missing kadamba, Crazystar, sharath bhat...

Nolan Anna
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Nolan Anna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:23 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am
guys, where are all old members.. bring thm back..
Missing kadamba, Crazystar, sharath bhat,superbad

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:35 pm

Goodman wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:39 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 am
When is AKums going to close this forum?

when u run away like hedi
undeepa
sudeepa always in flaops and berpa :roll: :roll:
totally agree
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:36 pm

tenniskrishna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:08 am
Goodman wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:39 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 am
When is AKums going to close this forum?

when u run away like hedi
undeenaatha
puneethan always in flaops and berpa :roll: :roll:
where did i run away like heedi? i am still there in daridra wahtsapp groupu.. why puneethan came in between here? :roll:
were in that daridra nondagokula grp
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:36 pm

tenniskrishna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am
guys, where are all old members.. bring thm back..
superbad not letting them to retrun
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Nolan Anna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:23 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 am
guys, where are all old members.. bring thm back..
Missing kadamba, Crazystar, sharath bhat,superbad
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Post Reply