Miscellaneous Discussions

AKums
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by AKums » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:46 am

Dedicated to othla or any misconceptions discussions only :mrgreen: :roll:

User avatar
IamBatman
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by IamBatman » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm

I am Batman B-)
Image

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am

IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm
I am Batman B-)
Adakke yen madbeku
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Naanyaru!
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Naanyaru! » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am

sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm
I am Batman B-)
Adakke yen madbeku
Naanyaru sstm?

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Naanyaru! wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am
sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm
I am Batman B-)
Adakke yen madbeku
Naanyaru sstm?
looks good human being not alien like superbad :D :D :D :D
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Nolan Anna
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by Nolan Anna » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:22 pm

sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Naanyaru! wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am
sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am


Adakke yen madbeku
Naanyaru sstm?
looks good human being not alien like superbad :D :D :D :D
superbad bosuDk :D :D :D :D

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:19 pm

Nolan Anna wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:22 pm
sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Naanyaru! wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am


Naanyaru sstm?
looks good human being not alien like superbad :D :D :D :D
superbad bosuDk :D :D :D :D
Totally agreement with u sir kept document in cannara bank under the guidance of mukunda rao uncle
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

User avatar
IamBatman
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by IamBatman » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:24 pm

sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm
I am Batman B-)
Adakke yen madbeku
Sumane irbekhu aste
Image

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:24 am

IamBatman wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:24 pm
sandeep sunstar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am
IamBatman wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:38 pm
I am Batman B-)
Adakke yen madbeku
Sumane irbekhu aste
erona bidi hegidru evathu bank raaja
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Miscellaneous Discussions

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:36 am

First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Post Reply