CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:08 am

vamshi wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:46 pm
tenniskrishna wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Who is "HAIR sir"?
He works for Cisco Company... You might be knowing ;) 8-}
really
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Naanyaru!
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Naanyaru! » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:33 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Who is "HAIR sir"?
Whole Nation wants to know who is tennisu??? first neev yaaru heli.

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:43 am

Naanyaru! wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:33 am
tenniskrishna wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Who is "HAIR sir"?
Whole Nation wants to know who is tennisu??? first neev yaaru heli.
he is good human
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Goodman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Goodman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:58 am

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ $-) $-) :-T :-T :-BD :-BD

Naanyaru!
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Naanyaru! » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:32 am

This Hair sir is big lair in GG and NG groups..

He talks and spreads lot of gossips over heroes and directors in the name of Industry :YMSICK: :YMSICK:

Nolan Anna
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Nolan Anna » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm

When they are chasing 8-}

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by sandeep sunstar » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Naanyaru! wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:32 am
This Hair sir is big lair in GG and NG groups..

He talks and spreads lot of gossips over heroes and directors in the name of Industry :YMSICK: :YMSICK:
ng grp creator is muttalla
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Nolan Anna
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Nolan Anna » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Whatsapp group is injurious to health 3:-O

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by sandeep sunstar » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:26 pm

Nolan Anna wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pm
Whatsapp group is injurious to health 3:-O
left gg & ng groups now life so beautiful
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Naanyaru!
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Re: CHASE - HAIR sir directional debut movie

Post by Naanyaru! » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 am

sandeep sunstar wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:26 pm
Nolan Anna wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 pm
Whatsapp group is injurious to health 3:-O
left gg & ng groups now life so beautiful
Sir please come to NG, Badji always in your japa :(( he miss you very much

Post Reply