Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Nolan Anna
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by Nolan Anna » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:22 am

Please add [R] its remake movie :D :D

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:42 am

Nolan Anna wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:22 am
Please add [R] its remake movie :D :D
:roll: :roll: :roll:
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

vamshi
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by vamshi » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:42 am

superbad wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:16 am
odeya is industry hit
Well said Sir :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:
Also we got new best Industry hit pair.. DBoss and Sana Thimmayya :X :YMHUG: :X

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 am

vamshi wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:42 am
superbad wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:16 am
odeya is industry hit
Well said Sir :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:
Also we got new best Industry hit pair.. DBoss and Sana Thimmayya :X :YMHUG: :X
industry hit :roll: :roll: :roll: :YMDEVIL: :))
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Naanyaru!
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by Naanyaru! » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:51 am

Hero and Heroin pair matches very well.... Muduka Muduki

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by sandeep sunstar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:53 am

Naanyaru! wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:51 am
Hero and Heroin pair matches very well.... Muduka Muduki
well said
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Imraki_18
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by Imraki_18 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:32 am

How is odeya doing in box-office

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by sandeep sunstar » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:26 pm

Imraki_18 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:32 am
How is odeya doing in box-office
Like balavant balavanthavagi theater alli kursidare
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

tenniskrishna
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by tenniskrishna » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:27 pm

Odeya noDi maDeya aadovr yaaru illa ansutte.

sandeep sunstar
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:43 am

Re: Odeya - DBoss starrer - Blockbuster Opening

Post by sandeep sunstar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:50 am

tenniskrishna wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:27 pm
Odeya noDi maDeya aadovr yaaru illa ansutte.
i thought of watching FDFS but later dropped the plan
First person to complete 100 posts in this forum

Sometimes its better to just remain Silent & Smile

Post Reply